Monday, August 25, 2008

Obama Humiliates Hillary, Angry Michelle

"And the humliation of Sen. Clinton continues . . ."Please make sure as many people as possible see the material below. It's new -- and very revealing:
A friend says: I was just reading a post on ( http://no-obama09.com/blog/2008/08/07/screwing-the-pooch-slowly/ ) which included this comment:

Surely it’s not just me, but what is taking so damn long for someone… anyone… to give a straight answer. On Obama’s plane in route to Chicago this morning. The Precious One was asked about Hillary’s name being placed in nomination. His response was weak… to say the least. The written quote given at the NYTimes Political blog, as well as other blogs and so-called-news sites, was not an accurate transcript; it left out a LOT. I’ve taken care of that here, in the interest of accuracy:

Obama Says: “ uh ah I uh ah I’m letting our our uh our respective teams work out the details,” Mr. Obama said. “uh ah I I uh ah I don’t think uh we’re looking for catharsis. I think what we are uh looking for is uh energy and excitement uh about the prospects of changing this country, and and uh I think that people who supported a whole range of different candidates during the primaries are going to come out of that uuuuh convention feeling absolutely determined that we’ve got uuh to take the White House back.”

The above quote indicates to me that Obama struggles to give an answer which is what he assumes the questioner wants to hear while trying to word it in a way that avoids actually making any commitment while doing so.

On Michelle: They can write all the "bring-us-together" speeches they want for Michelle Obama. But she will always be the angry woman in her 40s who "for the first time in [her] adult life [was] proud of [her] country" when her husband began winning presidential primaries. Michelle, please go visit America.

No comments: