Sunday, June 1, 2008

Black Conservatives: Obama Endangers County

Bulletin Regarding Gov. Sarah Palin (who always puts her hand on her heart when the National Anthem plays):

First, the founder of Race42008.com, Kavon W. Nikrad, has backed Gov. Palin for VP. This is one of our biggest endorsements yet, and you can read why I think it is important on the blog. Second, several supporters have emailed to tell me that, according to CNN, the Governor will be featured on Monday's Glenn Beck TV program (7-9 PM EST on CNN Headline News). Details have not yet been posted, and I have received several differing tips; so I don't know that exact nature or subject matter of the feature (I'm hoping it includes an interview). I will post details on the blog if and when I find out more. Otherwise, just be sure to tune into Glenn Beck tomorrow night.-- Adam Brickley Founder, "Draft Sarah Palin for Vice President"palinforvp.blogspot.com

"Barack, tell us how you really feel." (Barack Obama, Bill Richardson, Hillary Clinton, and Mrs. Tom Harkin in Iowa)

"Obama plans to gut U.S. defenses."

If you want to know what's going on in the continuing debate over America's future, it's a good idea to avoid the national media, which -- on the whole -- remains as clueless as ever. Recently, some of the Black Conservatives (Yahoo Group) have been condemning Barack Obama's weakness when it come to defending America from its enemies. Frankly, Obama doesn't seem to recognize that the U.S. has enemies. Here are recent comments and links from Black Conservatives "Westloop" and "GhostPuppy911."

westloop@yahoo.com said the following:

In 2007, Barack Obama spoke before the Caucus for Priorities, which proposes re-routing defense spending to social causes.

He promised, "As president, I will end misguided defense policies and stand withCaucus for Priorities in fighting special interests in Washington. First, I'll stop spending $9 billion a month in Iraq. I'm the onl major candidate who opposed this war from the beginning -- and as president, I will end it.

"Second, I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending.I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems, and I will institute an independent defense priorities board to ensure that the Quadrennial Defense Review is not used to justify unnecessary spending.

"Third, I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons; I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material, and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals. You know where I stand."

Read more:
http://www.cnsnews.com/viewpolitics.asp?page=/politics/archive/200803/pol20080304d.html

In other words, Obama plans to gut US defenses. If the US ceases to defend itself, it will soon be overwhelmed; then who else would step-up to defend the world against Totalitarianism? France?


ghost_puppy_9_11@yahoo.com said: Obama will basically leave the U.S defensless

No comments: