Friday, June 13, 2008

PA's Devious, Despicable, Desperate Democrats

"The best way for a Democrat to get elected in Pennsylvania is to pretend he's pro-life and pro-gun -- and never explain why he's in a Party that's neither."

It also helps for the elected Democrats to ignore -- as best they can -- that the state massivley favored Hillary Clinton in the primaries. Right now, Democratic politicians in this state are twisting themselves into cortortions to back Obama, a candidate whose views are totally at variance with most Pennsylvanians. It's quite a spectacle.

BREAKING NEWS? AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE IS WHAT MIGHT (KEY WORD) BE VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BARACK OBAMA'S BIRTH RECORDS.

Some of Pennsylvania's most prominent Hillary haters -- including Bob Casey, Jr., Rep. Patrick Murphy, and Rep. Jason Altmire -- are backing Obama. So too is Cong. Tim Holden, who alternately claims to be undecided or undeclared. Actually, he's just unaware. I write about such people today (Friday) on my Pennsylvania blog, and I urge you to visit. Pennsylvania went massively in the Primary for Hillary Clinton.

So why are some PA elected officials drooling over Obama? Answer: Because they obviously believe the voters in the Keystone State are a bunch of nitwits.

Why on earth should Pennsylvania politics matter to you? Because most observers believe that if John McCain wins the state, he will be President-elect. And because many Republican challengers of Democrat incumbents (including Murphy, Altmire, and Holden) conceivably could win their races.

Those challengers are outstanding human being who deserve your support. Please visit their web sites: Tom Manion, Melissa Hart, and Toni Gilhooley. If you make even a small contribution (say, $10 or $15), you will have struck a real blow for political integrity.

It's true that "freedom isn't free," but if we lose it, we have lost everything.

Cindy Reidhead of http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com has been searching Hawaii records to determine that Barack Obama was in fact born in the U.S. (Hawaii). Here's the bulletin Cindy sent out Friday afternoon. (She's located in Hobbs, NM and was a protege of Republican political genius Lee Atwater.)


"It is entirely possible I have found something rather interesting. I chucked out money to locate Barack Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii. From what I found, there is no such record. It is entirely possible that I am completely wrong, and probably am - but here is what I found. Knowing the secrecy of Hawaiian records, I probably am wrong,. But - it's a for what it is worth. it is possible . . . "

Here is the URL"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen R. Maloney said...

I don't write anonymously, and I don't post anonymous comments. If a member of a congressman's staff wishes to post, he or she is free to do so if they provide their name and location. If their source of income is a congressman mentioned in a piece, they should also mention that. I receive no compensation from any candidate. I delete anonymous comments, whether they're favorable or otherwise. Thanks for understanding.

steve maloney
ambridge, pa

Anonymous said...

Mr. Baloney,

You have reconfirmed why I will become an independent. My Party does not like anyone to say anything other than the talking points. Everyone has gotten too complacent and has allowed it be taken over by criminals. If one does the response from the party is exactly like yours, which is silence. Rather than deal with upset party members concerns you delete their posts. You deflect by suggesting I am a political staff member of whose campaign I don’t know. It is a bit presumptuous to assume there are no individuals within the part who are upset! You should humble! Stop censoring blog posts! If you don’t like what people have to say then stop writing a blog and take out a bill board. I am a conservative Catholic and on a religious level I think your actions are unethical.
God bless America and save us from intolerant individuals such as you!
Craig Rodgers
Bridgewater, PA

Tym_Machine said...

@Stephen,

Is it legal for Canadians and people from other countries to financially contribute to John McCain campaign?

I see that Barack has managed to gather 3 times more money than John did, does that do him any good to his tarnished image?

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Tym, non U.S. citizens cannot contribute directly to candidates for federal offices in the U.S. I believe they can contribute indirectly (for example, having a U.S. friend make a contribution for them), but I'm going to research this issue carefully. I suggested that non-U.S. individuals contribute to INDEPENDENT efforts designed to elect John McCain. The example I used was a "Hillary Supporters" group: http://clintons4mccain.com. I suggest small contributions, because I don't want to scare people off. A ten dollar contribution (or even five dollars) would be fine -- and would help John McCain without being a violation of the law. I'll write more about this on my blog(s). Obama has raised more money largely because he made better (and earlier) use of the Internet.

steve maloney
ambridge, pa