How San Francisco's Nancy Pelosi and friends fiddled while America declined . . .
Malia Nash (Sanity102), a native Hawaian and American patriot, sent me the material in the following paragraphs. If GOP candidates run on these points alone -- all of them factual matters -- they will rout their opponents. Being in Congress is about providing leadership, and the Democrats have provided none -- period. Every Republican candidate -- challengers and incumbents -- should be running on the following points.
Just two years ago, remember the election in 2006? Two years ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon; and,3) The unemployment rate was 4.5%.
However, since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we have seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet to historically low levels;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 5.5% (a 20% increase);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars; and,6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
America voted for change in 2006, and we sure got it!
Remember, it's Congress that makes law not the President. He has to work with what's handed to him, and Pelosi, Reid, and their cronies have stripped America's cupboard bare.
Note: The above material (with some distinctive additions) is appearing on all my blogs today, because it's very important. I'll add some more comments today about Dems' role in skyrocketing gas prices. Thanks for visiting.