Friday, October 24, 2008

I'll be writing more about Gov. Sarah Palin's remarkable rally Thursday night in Beaver, PA, a few miles from where I live. I have tremendous admiration for the Governor and her wonderful family. I met a number of superb women yesterday, including Alexandra, who was taping a program for HBO and Melissa Hart, a fine candidate for Congress in western PA.

On my Hillary Supporters for McCain blog, which is not long for this world, I'll be talking a great deal this week about the strengths of Sarah Palin and the manifold deficiencies of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. Come visit.

1 comment:

Carlos Echevarria said...

Go Sarah Go, I saw the event online, as I have seen about 95% of her events via the web.

Unfortunately the closest she has come to Miami is Ft Myers (during the week, I could not ditch work)...on Sunday she will be in Tampa & Orlando.

Let forward to your post.