Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sarah Palin: Tough "Hockey Mom"

Sarah to a McCain Staffer telling her how vicious presidential politics could be:

Palin: "Do you know the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom?"

Staffer: "No."

Palin: "A hockey mom wears lipstick."


Below is the link to the KDKA web TV program I participated in last night. I loved the opportunity to point out what a liar Barack H. Obama is -- and to document it with specifics. I also talked about the reign of terror against my friend (and honorary adopted daughter) Cristi Adkins. I appreciated the chance to talk about the unmentionable, the racism associated with the Obama Campaign and the intimidation directed against Black McCain-Palin supporters. I also explained why I believe Michelle Obama is not fit to be First Lady (or Tenth Lady) of the U.S. Finally, I discussed why the Palin Family may be unique in the history of American presidential politics (they AREN'T RICH!), and why the media might consider changing its idiotic "narrative" about the Palins. A good time, in short, was had by me.

Here is the link to the webcast/chat from 9/2: http://kdka.com/video/?id=45751@kdka.dayport.com


On FOX News the other day Fred Thompson was talking to some "journalists" who were lamenting the supposed inexperience of Gov. Palin. Thompson said, "Experience, harumph. Let me tell you this: you don't get experience sitting in a seat over in the Senate. And you don't get experience by going on the Sunday talk shows."

I noted that if being a mother and being of modest means were disqualifications for running for high office, that would knock out about 270 million Americans of the "anybody can grow up to the president" sweepstakes.

On the KDKA link, you will hear me cite Fred Thompson. You'll also hear me say something like the following about liberal complaints that Sarah is "shrill" and "inexprienced." I said "shrill" is a codeword for "a female voice." And I said "inxperience" is a codeword for "she's a woman." Having five daughters and several grand-daughters, that made me feel very good.

I added that I believe that the Democatic Party has no real place for or respect for a rwoman who isn't a robotic ideologue (e.g., Nancy Pelosi, Donna Brazille). Granted, they will always have a place for women who are easily intimiated. Full Text of Fred Thompson's Speech

No comments: