Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Favorite Candidates, GOP-Speaking

I am moving all my posting to my other site: http://camp2008victorya.blogspot.com. I urge you to visit, to bookmark the site, return often, and tell your friends about it. Today's columns there include a discussion about John McCain's strategies for victory. I'll also provide the Senator with a great deal of advice about his vice-presidential choice, whom I hope will be Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska. In the future, I'll also write regularly about the Democratic nominee, which probably will be Senator Clinton. Finally, I'm committed to several congressional candidates, including Melissa Hart of PA's 4th District, and senatorial candidate Heather Wilson of New Mexico.

What can you do for Senator McCain? I'd suggest you go his web site and make a contribution.

No comments: