Friday, July 17, 2009

Palin, Obama: Very Different People

Neil Cavuto put it well: "If everyone is going to have health care, shouldn't everyone pay for it?" That kind of common sense thinking is anathema to Obama and his fellow Marxists, who excel in handing out other people's money in exchange for votes. In the campaign for the presidency, we need to play offense to win.

If I were brainstorming with Sarah, I would focus on the slogan "I'm one of you," and I would use the theme of simple things: liberty, opportunity, tolerance, personal responsibility, private enterrprise, national security. I'd point out that Obama's pretty words don't lead toward any of those fundamentals. They lead to a government-run nation with no room for personal liberty. "We the people" become "They, the government."

No comments: